Jennifer Thomas is a bestselling author, speaker, apology critic, and psychologist who helps people know what to say when they face any type of communication challenge. She has served hundreds of individuals and couples in her counseling and consulting roles. For more than a decade, Jennifer’s books, speaking engagements, and resources have helped people:
- Get out of the “dog house” and restore valuable relationships.
- Bring heated arguments to a screeching halt.
- Break through barriers and build respect
- Rekindle love that has been dimmed by pain.
- Grow their businesses by apologizing the smart way.
- Offer apologies that are fully accepted.
- Trade in tired excuses for honesty, trust, and joy.
Jennifer is the co-author of When Sorry Isn’t Enough (previously published as The Five Languages of Apology with Dr. Gary Chapman). Her books have been translated into sixteen foreign languages and sold hundreds of thousands of copies around the world.
Her expertise helps readers and leaders know the right things to say to keep growing. Jennifer prevents mishaps from becoming deal-breakers.
Jennifer has a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Maryland. She earned a BA in Psychology and Religion from the University of Virginia.
Let Jennifer show you what to say when the stakes are high. Take a free apology profile, register for her e-newsletter, and learn more about her life-changing books.
Visit her website: www.drjenthomas.com and find her on Google+.
Book Jennifer for your next event: 336-254-4325