Last week, I had an engaging 45-minute radio interview with Debbie Chavez. To listen online or download the podcast, click here.
Topics we covered:
- Why so many apologies fall short. Learn what to say when sorry isn’t enough.
- How to apologize in ways that are meaningful even when the relationship has been badly damaged.
- What happened when I apologized to my husband in a “weak” way.
- What Gary Chapman wanted to hear in apologies from his wife.
- What to do if the person who hurt you has not apologized. My answer will surprise you.
- How to recover from serious problems like abuse. Debbie shared from her personal experience.
Share Your Thoughts:
Why do you think many apologies fall flat?
New! Leave a comment here or under any of my posts this month and/or share this post and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon gift card from me.